Guide to Experience Design for IVD Product Development
Start with innovation.
Design better devices.
Get your product to market faster.
- the practice of designing products, processes and services focused on meeting expectations and improving the quality of interaction from the user’s point of view.
Incorporating experience design into the product development process results in more engaged users. Furthermore, creating an IVD product starting with experience design can uncover insights that lead to innovation, save companies time and money by developing the right product the first time, and prevent a usability issue or other problem from cropping up late in the process.
In this resource guide you'll find:
- What is experience design and how does it differ from more traditional approaches
- Ways to apply experience design to the IVD instrument development process
- Outcomes and benefits for IVD manufacturers
- Tips for getting started & common pitfalls to avoid
Download the Guide
A track record in diagnostic product development
Invetech blends creativity, commercial know-how and technical acumen to help companies like you bring new POC diagnostic products to market. We’ve completed over 3,000 design and development projects for companies ranging from innovative startups to top healthcare brands, so we understand what it takes to translate your ideas into successful products. Learn more ›